About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekend Black on Black French Manicure


Indoor lighting


Outdoor sun

Hello all! TGIF! I am so excited................ I am getting ready to spend the weekend at my parents house with my sons. I haven't been to my mom and dads in over 6 months and I am looking forward to it. No matter how old I get, I still need my mom fix! Anyway, back to nails! Even though, matte polish is wonderfully different I have found that it is extremely chippy (of course scrubbing dinner pans and dishes do not help the cause) I decided to polish a french manicure using Pure Ice Electric. Hopefully this will prove to be a temporary appeasement for my flair to wear Iron Butterfly for more than a day, not to mention the zillion times I'd end up patching anything that chipped off. Yes I do have OCD when it comes to stuff like that! Honestly, I love the look and I am pretty sure I have seen this on one of the many blogs I visit. I will let you know how long they wear! Until next time, enjoy!



Outdoor sun



Indoor lighting


1 comment: