About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

It just wasn't meant to be....


So much for keeping my nails in tact for the weekend! By 9pm last night I felt a rough spot on my fingernail and when I paid close attention I realized that there was more than one and I am sure more to continue. Of course, I decided to bite the bullet and go commando (with out polish people) and I have no back up to patch up these spots. I had an epiphany and my silver lining? I did bring my Konad stamps with Orly Dazzle, Orly Luxe, Konad White, SecheVite QD and some rhinestones. I was hoping to score a Guest NOTD sometime this weekend and as luck would have it my 9 yr old niece has joined us up here in "them there hills" as well. So stay tuned and lets see what we come up with! Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment