About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Orly Blue Suede Matte/China Glaze Midnight Mission


Hello there, polish fans! Today's NOTD is Orly Matte Blue Suede. I am loving the deep navy blue color and loving the matte finish even more. This is my first actual Matte polish. The polish is easy to apply though it tends to be a little bit thick but it has self-leveling properties and dries quickly which is a major plus. I decided to do my toes using China Glaze Midnight Mission from the Vintage Collection. Wow! Application is awesome and silver micro glitter comes alive in this dark blue color. After giving it a bit of thought I decided to turn my mani into a konadicure using Midnight Mission to compliment my toes. Yes people, this is what I do on my vegetative days off ;) Come to think of it, my neighbors must think I'm crazy as many times I go out my back door to photograph my nails and/or feet. LOL! Who knows what they think! Oh well, until next time!














1 comment: