About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Claire's Kelly Green


Outside in the sunlight


Yesterday's NOTD is Claire's Kelly Green. This color is an awesome green jelly polish that comes to life with a great top coat (Seche Vite QD). I do have to admit that the application of this polish is not very easy. It tends to be thick and if your not careful the coats of polish tend to be uneven therefore not giving you an even color, but as mentioned before add a great self-leveling top coat and it all looks good in the end.



Indoor lighting (gives it a dark forest green tone)




Outside sun

Today I decided to add some nail art using Konad stamping along with a rhinestone or two. I was in the mood for some pretty daisy like flowers and I added some dark grey flowers with blue buds in the center, then on my thumbs I added a blue butterfly. I wish I could remember all the polishes by name and the Konad plate #, but unfortunately I am drawing a blank and I am not home to list them all. If your interested in the colors just drop me an email and I'll be more than happy to let you know :) As I mentioned in my last post I treated myself to a mani/pedi. I ended up using OPI Diva of Geneva on my toes so I decided to "jazz" them up with some pretty flowers as well. Hope you enjoy! Until next time!


















No comments:

Post a Comment