About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Friday, August 27, 2010

OPI Diva of Geneva from Swiss Collection



Good morning ladies! I am blogging to you from Dunkin Donuts, yes Latte in hand and a chocolate chip muffin to go along with. I plan on getting my hair done as well as a mani/pedi, that's right its ALL about me today. I don't mean to brag but dang it I've been sooooo stressed out because of work that my face is breaking out like a pubescent 13 yr old (trust me I am soooo past that one) and I haven't been able to sleep peacefully in a long while. I've decided to renew myself and get back to me! Anyway! Today I am showing you a swatch that I did a few days ago of OPI Diva of Geneva from the Swiss Collection. It has a deep wine color with a shimmer of gold/purple when light hits it. Its a perfect transition color to wear when switching gears from summer brights to fall colors. Hope you have a great day! Thank you for stopping by, until next time.










No comments:

Post a Comment