About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

CG Classic Camel

Good Thursday morning ladies! I am up bright and early on my day off and I am plotting on what to do today, my sons are still on summer vaca so we are going to have some mommy and "us" time, though I haven't figured out what that may be at this time. We shall see. OK, as promised, today's NOTD is China Glaze Classic Camel. What can I say about it? I love, love, love it. Now I will be honest, I was a bit skeptical when I was applying it, but I am so glad that I decided to go with it and give it a try. The flashes of gold micro glitter in the "mustard" color is wonderful it gives an ordinary polish an extra kick. I knew I had to have it the first time I saw it swatched a while back and I am very happy to have purchased it. I have been a CG girl for many years now, I love the application, the depth in color, the wear...all of it. Next on my list is CG Lubu Heels, until then ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment