About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

China Glaze Lubu Heels





On the day that I did the CG Classic Camel swatch, I realized that I had a tear in my nail and the only thing holding it together was the polish. The tear was pretty deep into the nail bed and I knew I had to do something, so I thought to myself do I patch do I not patch? After a few minutes I decided to just file my nails way down.....after all nails are like hair, they always grow back. So in memoriam, I chose to go with CG Lubu Heels, dark, cream black with shiny red micro glitter that takes over once hit by light at different angles. And to celebrate the memory of my once longer nails, I went shopping.......ended up with quite the haul. OK, I just justified buying 6 more polishes.....I really do need to SLOW it down, and you know how I am showing restraint? I haven't hit the finalize order button at one of several great e-tailers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment