About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hello again! It's been a while ;)

Hello again, all! I have been away too long. I wish I could have an interesting story but it boils down to this: Life happened and I re-learned what busy meant. Alas, I have finally returned and I hope all is well where ever you are and that you made it through the holidays with much love, joy and some change left over. We are well into spring, grass is green, flowers are blooming and the wonderful humid-free weather is upon us here in Fl at this time. Until I can begin sorting and taking pictures of some swatches(ie: the awesome crackle I have got going on as we speak) , here is a picture of my french manicure with hand painted flowers. Unfortunately I am so out of touch, I am unable to list all polishes I used. I can tell you that it had been a long time since I had actually hand painted my flowers and it felt good to do so. Until next time, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment