About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

China Glaze Mummy May I

 

What can I say? I love, love, love this color! Ok, I also love Halloween too, so its not that hard to come to that conclusion, especially with the catchy names! Application is smooth and polish consistency is a treat! haha =) I applied 3 coats with Seche Vite QD on top. The more you layer the polish the more the sparkle is evident. I think this is a great polish to kick off this next “holiday”. The base of this polish is a dark wine/brown color with hot pink/purple flecks of micro glitter in it. I look forward to trying out the other 2 colors in the Awakening Collection as well. Because it was, oh, 5:30am when I polished my nails this morning, the sun wasn’t awake, so the pictures are using indoor lighting and flash. Enjoy, until next time!

 

IMG_0522 IMG_0526

IMG_0524 IMG_0525

2 comments:

  1. So I know this comment is a couple of months late, but reading your post made me remember that Mummy May I was one of my lemmings that I have yet to get around to getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is Dreaming. Surely I come back here again

    ReplyDelete