About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

China Glaze TMI

Indoor lighting, sorry came out darker than I had anticipated.


Sunlight vibrancy!

Hello all! I've spent the morning giving myself a manicure and pedicure & today I chose to try out China Glaze TMI from the OMG collection. TMI's secret weapon is sunlight, which living in Florida isn't a prob (except for the stinkin' heat & humidity keeping you inside). It can pass as a demure shimmery mauve in indoor lighting, definitely office appropriate. I am trying to allow the polish speak for itself, but I don't know how long it will be before I get tired of it or "jazz" it up some more. All in all, its a thumbs up.
Outside in the sun, these pictures do not do this polish justice. It's one of those need to see for yourself polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment