About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Remember that Christmas in July thing?

Well, two days in a row, this past week I received a package at my doorstep. The look on my honey's face was priceless. He had that "I am not gonna even ask" look. So guess what? I didn't tell..ha! :) I went a little click happy at a couple of e-tailers but I am sooo glad I did! I received quite a haul, some new, not-so-new and some oldies but goodies.
CG Lubu Heels & CG He's Going In Circles
Orly Purple Pleather, Orly Blue Suede & Orly Iron Butterfly


Then we have CG Classic Camel, Ingrid, Riveter Rouge, Midnight Mission

Then rounding it out with TMI, BFF & 2NITE
I also received CG Matte Magic(not pictured). I can't wait to get started swatching, stamping and nail arting! Until then, happy polishing!




No comments:

Post a Comment