About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Thursday, July 8, 2010


Ok, its been a few days, what can I say real life has a way of intervening. Anyway, I have recently had the pleasure of being introduced to the Konadicure and I have been loving it! Don't get me wrong i enjoy free hand nailart but when your short on time and/or ideas, pick a plate and your good to go. Possibilities are endless. Here is my very first attempt followed by a few others.....

I used NYC Times Square Tangerine Creme as a base with an overlay of Sinful All About You and China Glaze IX with plate M57.

For the 4th of July, I used Wet n Wild Break the Ice as a base, Sally Hansen Extreme Blue It, Pure Ice Siren and Konad White with plate M57 then I added clear rhinestones to my flowers.
Today I am sporting a matching set! I uses Petites Tahitian Green and I used Orly Dazzle with plate M65. Of course I top everything with Seche Vite Top Coat, I have been forever spoiled by the shine and quick drying time.

No comments:

Post a Comment