About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Thursday, July 1, 2010






My end of the day manicure. I used Orly Star Spangled over Pure Ice Siren as a base, Pure Ice Strapless over OPI Dating A Royal as the the side french and topped it off with Orly Dazzled stripping and dots. I used 1 coat of each polish and am satisfied that the polish is not too thick and the colors don't disappoint!

Even though I am staying true to the upcoming holiday I did come across some great buys this afternoon at ROSS. I spent $11.oo and included in my bag of goodies is a 3 pack of Essie,2 colors & a ridgefiller, 1 Borghese and a 9 pack of LDL polish, 7 colors, a base coat & a top coat. The color ranges are amazing ranging from nudes, naturals, reds, bright yellow, purple to frosted black! I promise to show them up close and personal soon but for now here is a quick shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment