About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Friday, July 9, 2010






I am officially hooked! Konadicure is the "bomb diggity"! (I can picture my sons rolling their eyes! God love'em, God help me!) Here is today's bought of creativity.....
Indoor lighting with flash.
I sponged China Glaze Spontaneous, Sally Hansen Blue Me Away, and Pure Ice Love over a clear base coat (I use Sally Hansen Hard As Nails), I then used Orly Point Blanche with plate M57. Top it all off with silver Northern Lights by Out the Door.
Indoor lighting with flash.
Outside with what was left of the sun.
For my toes I decided to add a little twist (of course, only I will know the difference, but hey it's the little things that make me happy) I decided to apply 2 coats of Claire's Mood color changing polish Awesome/Silly, then followed up with the sponging with the above mentioned colors, plate and top coat. Very COOL to see the color change from darker mauve pink to a really light cream pink, luv it!




No comments:

Post a Comment