About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

This & That

IMG_0011   IMG_0012

 

Looking thru the “archive” of pictures that I have created over time, I stumbled across these nail art pictures. It’s been so long I wish I could tell you the names of specific polish colors but I can’t :( This is a sample of my restlessness, either that or I had so many pretty colors, I couldn’t chose just one and I ended up using them all for lack of being able to make a decision. I used a thin striper brush, a dotter and some rhinestones. Hope all is well, until next time!

 

IMG_0014 IMG_0013

No comments:

Post a Comment