About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

China Glaze Crackle Polish "Fault Line"

Hope this finds everyone well! Today I am sharing my multi-color manicure/pedicure with you. I couldn't decide on just 2 colors so I used 4 including CG Fault Line Crackle polish as my last layer of color. I polished half of my nail (just one coat) using an "unknown" bright shimmer yellow and alternated using Sally Hansen's Blue It and Sinful Feeling Great for the other half of the nail and I added CG Fault line and topped it off with Seche Vite Top Coat. For those of you who have never used Crackle polish, fair warning that it is thick and dries quickly to an almost dull matte color, I had the best result when I used a "thin" coating with quick uneven strokes. If it goes on too thick it does not give you that crackle effect. That's just my findings some of the polishes seemed to be thicker than others in the collection, yes, I bought them all ;) so it could very well be my stock. Once the top coat is applied the true color pops. Fault Line is a shimmer purple. I've had tons of fun using these polishes because of the fact that it's quick, easy and the color combinations are endless. It is also possible to use these polishes and still have your nails be "office" friendly. I highly recommend getting at least one of these crackle polishes and trying it, so far I'd have to say my fav is Cracked Concrete. Until next time, take care and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment