About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Purely Unintentional Haul

Hello all! Hope everyone is doing well! Yesterday I spent my day running errands and on my trip to Walgreens I just had to walk by the make up and polish section. Low and behold! Revlon polishes were not only on sale for $2.99 but they had a $1.00 off coupon taped to the tops of them sooo I brought home Silver(light grey that looks to be a creme polish) and Galaxy(all textures of multicolor glitter that is glitterific!) Honestly, those were the only 2 that jumped out and shouted “PICK ME!”. I also bought Sinful Black on Black(black creme that I do not have) and Sinful Oasis(deep rose pink). I shall post swatches soon, until next time!

IMG_0495  IMG_0497

No comments:

Post a Comment