About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

NOTD



In the morning sun....













Indoor lighting..........




This morning I was up extra early and decided to add to my nails. The base is CG 2NITE, the french line is OPI Dating a Royal, Stamped flowers using plate# M60 with Sally Hansen Xtreme Blue It, used Orly Dazzle for the dots and also used it to stamp smaller flowers on index and ring finger and dotted them with LDL #432. The silver flowers can barely be seen, next time I'll use white polish instead so they are more visible, you can catch a glimpse of the silver flower on the index fingernail. Sorry, my post is short and to the point. Enjoy your evening all!









No comments:

Post a Comment