About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Good Sunday Morning!


I am hoping all are doing well on this fine Sunday morning! The sun is shining, bed's made and laundry is going. I've decided to prepare for my week nice and early this morning so that I can fit in some swatching this afternoon(fingers crossed) for I have a long week ahead of me. Today's NOTD is OPI My Private Jet(original). This polish has a dusting of holographic micro glitter(mostly silver glitter) that changes the appearance of the polish color in every form of light. My first 2 pictures are indoor lighting and the second 2 pictures are out in the sun. I like how this polish looks black yet has a brown, sometimes olive green tone to it, classic with a twist. This polish was originally released in 2007 in the Night Brights Collection.









No comments:

Post a Comment