About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Friday, August 20, 2010

China Glaze Dorothy Who?


Indoor lighting

It's been a few days and admittedly I have been going thru some withdrawl. Between my Internet connections backfiring (adapter went to s**t) and having to do that thing you know......work, i haven't had time to blog but you bet your bottom I've been polishing and taking pics ;) Today I am sharing CG Dorothy Who? When I bought my my new haul i kinda lost sight of the other polishes I've been swatching. I couldn't get past the sparkly blue, I love it!


This pic was taken outside and it was cloudy getting ready for one of our famous summer afternoon storms, the natural light gave the polish a gradient look.

So Pretty (sun popped out in this one)


Sparkly! Well hope you enjoyed! See ya soon!


1 comment: