About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Welcome, what makes a good day? A great manicure & an iced latte with extra whipped cream, both in the same day if your lucky.....yep that pretty much sums it up.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Greetings!


Ok! It's official! This is my first blog! Hello there, I'm Nailgirl and I am new to the world of blogging. I am sure there is plenty to learn and I am looking forward to all of it! I have loved the world of nails and nail polish since I was 6. I have been a licensed manicurist for 15 years and even though I am now a nurse and love what I do, nails are my first true love. I've always been my best customer ;) There's nothing better than a fresh manicure to make you feel like your on top of the world (OK maybe not, but pretty darn close on some days!) I am sure my fellow nailees would agree. I am looking forward to posting pictures of my "creative" moments and sharing with you the colors that are near and dear! In fact, I've started off with an early observance of Independence Day! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment